Friday, June 30, 2006

OK, I'll Download Firefox

On signing up for the Attention Trust, I was presented with another reason to install Firefox- to use the Attention Recorder.

After an extremely satisfactory introduction of Opera for the Symbian OS into my life, I understand that there are serious benefits to be had from trialling different browsers. I've just never got round to it on my PC. Anyway, with AttentionTrust tipping me over the abyss, ClickRich should soon be enjoying faster browsing, tabbed browsing and live bookmarks.

Watch this space for a report.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ClickRich,

I'm Ed Batista of AttentionTrust. I'd love to hear not only about your experiences with Firefox but also about your use of the Attention Recorder. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Ed